JOB TITLE: Project Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Project Manager and/or Regional Manager
LOCATION: Long Beach, CA
DATE POSTED: 2019-10-09
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor punch list and document trade damage.
- Manages daily reports
- Administrative paperwork to include union on boarding and payroll entry.
- Provide progress documentation and billing updates to executive project team.
- Coordinates and monitors the status of materials deliveries as directed by master schedule.
- Determines and arranges project packaging and shipping requirements to jobsite.
- Responds to problems in a timely, effective manner. Identifies job problems, advises project manager, and helps resolve problems as defined.
- Monitors and orders paper and supplies for site office.
- Coordinates unit and material shipment from assembly, which includes scheduling crane and documenting delays.
- Completes assigned projects in a timely manner, within project resources.
- Attendance in the office during normal business hours.
Qualified Candidates Will Possess the Following:
- Advanced with MS Office programs.
- Basic ability to read and understand architectural drawings, structural drawings, and curtainwall design drawings.
- A self-motivated individual who enjoys detailed project work.
- Needs good analytical skills, organizational skills, mechanical aptitude, and the ability to work well under pressure; mature, and confidential.
- Must have the ability to interface with various departments and individuals, independently or as part of a team, as workflows dictate.
- Ability to develop procedures and tools for increased efficiency.
- College graduate or equivalent.
- Engineering, Architecture, and/or Construction experience preferred.
Office Hours & Travel:
Full Time, Monday-Friday
Application for Position:
Please indicate your interest by filling out an application online.
Selections will be made based on a combination of skills, knowledge, and abilities. Indicating your interest in this position does not necessarily guarantee that you will be hired.
Benson is an E-Verify and Drug and Tobacco-Free Workplace
We are an Equal Opportunity, M/F Veterans, People with Disabilities, Affirmative Action, and E-Verify employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, gender identity, national origin or ancestry, tribal affiliation, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, disability status, medical condition, genetics, pregnancy, or any other considerations under federal, state, or local law.