MiTek’s experienced, professional team of project managers and coordinators oversee all phases and scope of work once a contract is finalized.
Our skilled project management team is experienced in all MiTek process tasks including:
- Scheduling and project critical path planning.
- Review of details with key aluminum extrusion suppliers.
- Procurement input and supply chain management.
- On site logistics including potential hoist and leave-out areas, material stocking programs, building topography or phasing constraints.
- Review potential use of cranes, monorails, gantries, and other equipment and its impact on modules, panel height, etc.
- Coordination with MiTek manufacturing plants.
- Monitoring of supply chain progress and verification of quality control including in-plant visits.
- Cost and value engineering evaluation of design progress and changes from earlier iterations and ideas.
- Site management of field crews.