JOB TITLE: Detailer I
REPORTS TO: Director of Engineering
LOCATION: Portland, OR
DATE POSTED: 2019-06-25
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produces and revises shop drawings, fabrication drawings, plans, elevations, details, and sections with guidance from Job Captains and Senior Detailers.
- Occasional printing /filing as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Attendance in the office during normal business hours.
Qualified Candidates Will Possess the Following:
- Proficient in AutoCAD 2018, Revit and MS Office.
- Ability to understand architectural and structural drawings.
- Math skills involving trigonometry are preferred.
- Effective personnel interaction and communication skills to deal effectively with Job Captains and Management.
Monday through Friday
Application for Position:
Please indicate your interest by submitting your resume by filling out an application online.
Selections will be made based on a combination of skills, knowledge, and abilities. Indicating your interest in this position does not necessarily guarantee that you will be hired.
Benson is an E-Verify and Drug and Tobacco-Free Workplace
We are an Equal Opportunity, M/F Veterans, People with Disabilities, Affirmative Action, and E-Verify employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, gender identity, national origin or ancestry, tribal affiliation, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, disability status, medical condition, genetics, pregnancy, or any other considerations under federal, state, or local law.