JOB TITLE: Field Project Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Project Executive
LOCATION: Mountain View, CA
DATE POSTED: 2018-05-16
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews all drawings, specifications and other related documents with Project Manager to determine assignment priorities.
- Opens appropriate work manuals to evaluate and track job costs, materials, schedules, change orders and correspondence.
- Orders and monitors the status of materials as directed by master schedule.
- Reviews inventory control logs for missing piece parts and finished goods and reports to project manager any areas of concern.
- Determines and arranges project packaging and shipping requirements to jobsite.
- Works with quality control to ensure workforce meets requirements for setup, fabrication and mockup testing, as well as quality control requirements as specified.
- Prepares and summarizes labor hours and material dollar costs monthly for project manager, as well as units of production.
- Completes assigned projects in a timely manner, within project resources.
- Responds to problems in a timely, effective manner. Identifies job problems, advises project manager, and helps resolve problems as defined.
- Coordinates communications between Project Manager and Engineering and construction team when needed.
- Attendance in the office during normal business hours.
Qualified Candidates Will Possess the Following:
- Company commitments often demand timely, innovative thinking and actions. Contract variations require discerning
analysis and specially formulated plans.
- College graduate or equivalent; construction management or engineering background and/or internships preferable.
- Experienced with MS Office and Vista by Viewpoint programs.
- A self-motivated career professional that enjoys detailed project work, strong analytical skills, organizational skills, and
works well under pressure.
- The position demands maturity, confidentiality, and the ability to interface with various departments and individuals. Must
be flexible and able to work independently or as part of a team, as workflows dictate.
- Ability to develop procedures and training tools for increased efficiency.
Office Hours & Travel:
Full Time, Monday-Friday on the job site.
Application for Position:
Selections will be made based on a combination of skills, knowledge, and abilities. Indicating your interest in this position does not necessarily guarantee that you will be hired.
Benson is an E-Verify and Drug and Tobacco-Free Workplace
We are an Equal Opportunity, M/F Veterans, People with Disabilities, Affirmative Action, and E-Verify employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, gender identity, national origin or ancestry, tribal affiliation, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, disability status, medical condition, genetics, pregnancy, or any other considerations under federal, state, or local law.