JOB TITLE: Field Project Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Northern Regional Manager
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
DATE POSTED: 2018-05-16
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Uses AutoCAD daily to plot layouts as directed by the Superintendent.
- Coordinates between Superintendent and PM as necessary.
- Walks field site daily and log the QC control number for the installed units.
- Communicates with PM regarding hours against installed units and enter into Vista software.
- Maintains and updates RFI’s as needed.
- Monitor punch list and document trade damage.
- Document delays by general contractor.
- Creates reports of findings of quality control testing and distribute to appropriate parties.
- Manages daily reports and administrative paperwork.
- Sets up mandatory posters, safety and new hire paperwork for new job sites.
- Takes jobsite photos as needed.
- Coordinates unit and material shipment from assembly which includes scheduling crane and documenting delays.
- Keeps management informed of project progress and problems, particularly as to needed changes in schedule, resources, production, or installation.
- Produces and issues Purchase Orders as directed by the Project Managers.
- Completes assigned projects in a timely manner, within project resources.
- Interface daily and communicates job status with Project Manager, safety, superintendent, engineering, accounting, manufacturing and the general contractor.
- Payroll (timesheet data entry to send to Payroll Department at corporate office).
- Other duties as assigned by Project Manager and Superintendents.
Qualified Candidates Will Possess the Following:
- Degree in Construction Management or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Minimum of two years of Engineering, Architecture, and/or Construction experience preferred.
- Proficient in AutoCAD 2016 and MS Office.
- Ability to read and interpret AutoCAD drawings, and math skills to trigonometry are required.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to understand architectural and structural drawings
- Detail oriented, accurate, and demonstration of willingness to learn.
- A self-motivated career professional that enjoys detailed project work, strong analytical skills, organizational skills, and works well under pressure.
- Position demands maturity, confidentiality, and the ability to interface with various departments and individuals. Must be flexible and able to work independently or as part of a team, as workflows dictate.
Office Hours & Travel:
Full Time, Monday-Friday 6:30 am – 2 pm on the job site.
Application for Position:
Selections will be made based on a combination of skills, knowledge, and abilities. Indicating your interest in this position does not necessarily guarantee that you will be hired.
Benson is an E-Verify and Drug and Tobacco-Free Workplace
We are an Equal Opportunity, M/F Veterans, People with Disabilities, Affirmative Action, and E-Verify employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, gender identity, national origin or ancestry, tribal affiliation, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, disability status, medical condition, genetics, pregnancy, or any other considerations under federal, state, or local law.